RE: [suse-security] Protecting Exchange with Suse proxy & postfixrelay

You might be forgetting all that an Exchange server can do, it's
not just about email. If someone wants to replace an Exchange server
with a SuSE Linux alternative, I think the SuSE people would probably
suggest buying SuSE Linux OpenExchange Server. I don't know exactly
what Exchange servers _do_ do, so I can't say if the SLOX solution
is complete or appropriate, even if your time scale _did_ allow you
to change at this stage.

Tom.