RE: [suse-security] pop3 proxing!!

if you just want to forward the tcp connection you can
either use port forwarding features of iptables (prob. somehow
possible with susefirewall) or use rinetd.

A possible entry for etc/rientd.conf is:

#---snip---

# allow all external ips
allow *

logfile /var/log/rinetd.log

# pop rule
# external-ip external-port pop-server-ip pop-server-port

123.123.123.10 110 222.222.222.10 110

hope this helps

Markus