AW: AW: [suse-security] Using SSL Certs

Hi,

sorry - I forgot to say that this is for apache 1.3.x.
For apache 2 AFAIK there are other rules for configuration.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Stefan Junge

Fritz Schäfer GmbH
Abteilung EDV/Org.
Fritz-Schäfer-Strasse 20

57290 Neunkirchen

Telefon  +49/2735/70-809                -o)
Fax      +49/2735/78286018              /\\
Email    stefan.junge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  _\_v
Internet http://www.ssi-schaefer.de