[suse-security] SQUID Reverse Proxy

Hello All,

I have set up a SQUID proxy on my SuSE 8.2 box, running Postfix,
IPTables/Netfilter (using SuSEfirewall2 config wrapper) and Trend interscan
Viruswall.

Site looks like:

Internet

Router

SuSE 8.2--MS SBS 2000

LAN

The client wants to now run a web site off of their SBS server, but for
security reasons I do not want to set up a reverse forward rule to their DMZ
to the IIS server on the MS SBS server.

Has anyone here configured a SuSE box to use SQUID as a reverse proxy so
that no direct connection is established to the IIS server, but just to the
proxy (where I can run my virus checks and maliscious code checks through
Trend (basic but better than nothing) before connecting to the internal IIS
server?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Barry Gill