RE: [suse-security] Samhain

Hi!

I was playing around with this about tow years ago, and I found it great. It
has options to hide itself from process tables and so on, and I found it
very reliable. If I had to implement a solution at this time, I had chosen
samhain instead of tripwire, but I don't know about the current situation.

Plus: The developer had responded to a couple of questions in a very timely
and polite manner :-)

Yours,

Peter