[suse-security] ssh

Hi list,

at job, with linux, I can connet to my suse 9.0 home computer with ssh
with
not a single problem.

In other windows computers, with putty, I am not able to connect. It
looks it
accept connection, as it ask for the password, but it is always
incorrect.
Needless to say I am sure about the password.
Other users in my home computer can login with putty from other windows
boxes... Needless to say I am sure about the password.
No problem with firewall or other stuff, as it is possible, from the
same
windows computer to ssh to other linux boxes. What should I check??

Thanks in advance,
miguel