Re: AW: [suse-security] Can't access from outside

I am just starting with this kind of stuff, but, does dyndns have a
valid mx entry in their dns pointing to your mail server?
I have checked

dig -t reynaldi.com

and there is no entry for a MX server (Mail eXchange). I am a novice
with this, so I can be absolutely wrong. But I would check it.

Any suggestions from the very experts in the list? I am new to the
list...

Cheers,
miguel