Re: [suse-security] Spam again

Heyas,

apparently, someone is using my address I use for this list to send out
MyDoom to it. As I only use linux boxes and I use this address for the
only purpose of writing to this list, it is very unlikely that my computer
is infected with that virus.

I added a spf header to my domains (see http://spf.pobox.com/ for more
info) so that your (and maybe SuSE's) spam-filter or MTA can block those
fakes out. If you do not use a spf module, you can still check
*@ott-service.de addresses, as they should be mailed via our mail server
217.172.180.245. Any other sender ip is a fake.

In addition, I am changing the address, I use to access this list and
unsubscribe/block this one.

cyas
Jörn