RE: [suse-security] RE: Setting up a chroot ssh login

Oops, I take that back, the rsync did work (I forgot!), but we decided to
switch to using sftp anyway... I think it was through paranoia, and because
the machines aresitting next to each other. The brief for the task changed
from needing shell (and rsync) access to just copying files.

Apologies for the confusion,

Tom.