From: Arie Reynaldi Zanahar [mailto:reyman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: jueves, 12 de febrero de 2004 4:04
To: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [suse-security] Grep uncomment lines from .conf

Dear,

I want to grep lines that not commented from a file,  Someone said that I
can
use
$sed -e '/^[[:space:]]*#/d;/^[[:space:]]*$/d' file.conf

but I think it's too long, I have use
$egrep -v '^#' file.conf

but it containt so many blank lines. Is there any suggest what should I use
?
Maybe like combining egrep with other script..  As simple as possible :)

regards,

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar
reyman@xxxxxxxxxxxx