Re: [suse-security] /dev/random support for openssl and suse8.1

Markus Gaugusch schrieb:
Hi Markus,

Your installation is _severly_ broken. The /dev/random special device file
is included with the package "devs". Try to reinstall it, but I fear that
there may be other problems as well with your machine.

my mistake - /dev/random was cleany installed. It looks like the other mailserver don't understand qmail's TLS. But all other TLS-Server havn't any Problems with this, only the Interscan VirusMwall :-(

My solution is to route too the backup, who hasn't TLS :-)

Thanks for your fast help,
Jens