[suse-security] DMZ and SuSE firewall

Hi to all.

I'm planning to set up a demilitarized zone between the Internet and the
Intranet. This is the first time I configure a firewall and feel a bit
scared! :-)

On between I will install a web/postfix server, and maybe plugging some more
servers in the future.

Of course, I want all computers on the Intranet to have access to the Internet
with no restrictions at all.

How do I have to configure both firewalls?
Both should use NAT or maybe just one of them?

Even better: Where can I find documentation about configuring such a scenario?
(Please, not a 2000-page manual)

Thanks in advance.