Re: [suse-security] DMZ and SuSE firewall

* Manuel Balderrábano; <garibolo@xxxxxxxxxx> on 12 Feb, 2004 wrote:
(After sending this mail just to Togan I reallized I read the wrong document, sorry, Togan!)

personal mails are ignored unless you have a support contract with me

Hi, thanks for your post! I have downloaded the document, found some information about suse firewalls on that document, but it brought me to:

some its all about susefirewall2 :-(

/usr/share/doc/packages/SuSEfirewall2/suseSuSEfirewall2.sysconfig.EXAMPLE
and:
/usr/share/doc/packages/SuSEfirewall2/EXAMPLES

And got to this configuration on both firewalls:

Chapter 4 has info about proxies and dual homed hosts

Also you may consider reading
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/fire2/chapter/ch13.html and probably
consider buying the book as it is bedtime reading material

--

Togan Muftuoglu			     |
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer	     |	Please reply to the list;

		Nisi defectum, haud refiecendum