Re: [suse-security] list error? [was: [suse-security] Got so many messages from me.. :( ]

No, it's not list error.. it's my mail server :( I using postfix, when I
postquere -p, there was still another messages that not send (my SMTP
think it's not send), so my server kept sending to this list.. I have
delete that queue, and right now I'm sending from another server. I try to
fix this.. I'm really sorry with this inconvinience..