Re: [suse-security] Multi-IP Interfaces [OT]

On Feb 14, suse_infos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <suse_infos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> is there something similar to "/etc/hostname.<if>.[0..n]"
> to assign more than one IP-Address to the same (Ethernet-)Interface
Although this is off-topic, I'd like to answer your question. Edit
/etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth0 and edit it to look like this:
(keep the rest, and remove the existing IPADDR=..., NETMASK=... entries)

IPADDR_A='192.168.0.244'
NETMASK_A='255.255.255.0'
IPADDR_B='192.168.0.245'
NETMASK_B='255.255.255.0'