Re: [suse-security] Wrong signature?

Dominik Składanowski wrote:
I have SuSE 8.2 Pro on my workstation. Last time i tried to update my system using ftp.suse.com And here is a problem - YOU didn't download patches because of wrong signatures :( I tried to use one of SuSE mirrors - the same result.

Reinstall the SuSE install signature from the original CDs?

Just a guess: check if your systemclock is ok. I noticed that you
cannot import pgp keys if your system is behind the normal time, eg.
the key cannot exist cause it would be created in the future.

HTH,
Sven