Re: [suse-security] must restart FW after dial up

On 02/17/2004 06:17 AM, joe.knall@xxxxxxx wrote:

after adding a new isdn dialup provider on my router with yast I have to "rcSuSEfirewall2 restart" after dialling up to get the routing working. Outgoing routing is not affected, restarting must be done after dialling - but only once (not again after hanging up and going online again)
Check /etc/ppp/ip-up. This is responsible to reset the firewall after a dialup.

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission