Re: [suse-security] PPTP VPN Connection Windows XP client - Linux Server

Usage of PPTP is mandatory. Not all clients are capable of IPSEC. And the solution must be "(Windows-)enduser-compatible"... However, using IPSEC would cause the same problem - how to get a Windows box to establish the VPN at startup and use a static route to the remote LAN while leaving the default route pointing at the local internet gateway.

Regards,
Stefan

aan agustiono wrote:

try http://www.freeswan.org