Re: [suse-security] PPTP VPN Connection Windows XP client - Linux Server

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 03:40:42AM +0100, Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> I need to integrate some WinXP clients into a Linux-dominated VPN-network.
> Can anyone give me a hint, how I could tell WinXP to connect to a VPN-server
> on startup and set a static route to a remote LAN through the VPN server
> while leaving the default route set to the local Internet gateway.

I think the variety of answers has shown, that this was the wrong group to
ask this question because the hard part of that question is a windows question.
How to set up pptpd on linux isn't too hard, but how to do that on win...
So if you have questions regarding pptp on linux, come back here and make
sure it's about the linux setup :)

 Ciao
  Jörg