Re: [suse-security] PPTP VPN Connection Windows XP client - Linux Server

Stefan Gofferje wrote:
Good morning everyone!

I need to integrate some WinXP clients into a Linux-dominated
VPN-network. Can anyone give me a hint, how I could tell WinXP to
connect to a VPN-server on startup and set a static route to a remote
LAN through the VPN server while leaving the default route set to the
local Internet gateway.

And thus created a connection between your 'no longer secure' vpn and the internet via the insecure XP??? Why bother with the vpn?