Re: [suse-security] SuSEfirewall2 and multiple IPs for interface

Ralf Ronneburger schrieb:

on SuSEfirewall2 with SuSE 9.0 and an interface with 2 IPs assigned to it the following setting:

FW_SERVICES_*_TCP="www"

does seem to translate to: "allow incoming port 80 on the outside interface for the primary IP". What if I want to allow it for both IPs? Do I have to write my own rule into SuSEfirewall2-custom?

I have the following working setup on SuSE 9.0:

FW_DEV_EXT="eth1 eth1:1"
FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="80 443"

Regards,
André