[suse-security] Squid 3.0 fails to start? vulnerability????

I just installed Squid 3.0 and it won't start? is there a bug or vulnerability in it? or is a problem with 3.0?? here is what squid -k parse says when I try to start it on my SuSE 9.0 box. The same thing is in the logs. Sorry if this is off topic, but Squid is going to help protect Exchange so its security related I think.

gateway:~ # squid -k parse
FATAL: ERROR: Unknown policy lru

Squid Cache (Version 3.0-PRE3): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.008 seconds = 0.006 user + 0.002 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 504
Aborted

Thank,