Re: [suse-security] How to block MSN using SuSEfirewall2?

Yeah .

That´s the best option... IPTABLES!

Augusto S Amaya
Administrador Certif. Servidores Linux  - Dto. de Produccion de Sistemas
Perón 407    Conmutador: 6329-0000    Tel/Interno: 4370/4371/4372 Fax:
augusto.s.amaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bancogalicia.com.ar

                      Joel Luth
                      <joel@xxxxxxxxx>         Para:     suse-security@xxxxxxxx
                                               cc:
                      20/02/2004 03:47         Asunto:   Re: [suse-security] How to block MSN using SuSEfirewall2?

I imagine you could cron an iptables command (well two, one to accept
and then one to deny an hour later). I'm not familiar with
SuSEfirewall2, not sure if raw iptables commands are compatible with it.

Joel