[suse-security] Squid OWA/SSL Suse 9.0

I am trying to get Squid 3.0 to "reverese proxy" for my Exchange 2000 OWA interface. I understand there are many configuration options, but these seem to be the most relivant to the Accelerator mode I am looking for.

https_port 443 cert=/etc/squid/key-cert.pem defaultsite=exchange.mail.org/exchange cache_peer 10.0.0.5 parent 80 0 proxy-only no-query no-digest front-end-https=on

Regardless of what I try, I keep getting the error: Action canceled - Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested.

I ran into this when I tried using Apache as a reverse proxy. The reason to move to Squid was that I was told that this is fixed in Squid 3.0. Can someone please help me??? I am new to squid so any kind points in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Eric