Re: AW: [suse-security] SUSE Security Announcement: Linux Kernel (SuS E-SA:2004:005)

Hi...

Have been just looking for 8.0 kernel patch - and it is still not available (of course in kernel directory).. Only old one from dec 2003 is there..

Is it just time delay..??..

Best rgds

Marcin Gryszczuk

At 10:08 19-02-2004 +0100, Thomas Biege wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 Stefan.Junge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,

Hi.

> I tried to download the kernel update for SuSE 8.0.
> But the folder 'images' does not exist.

Sorry, it changed from images/ to kernel/ some weeks ago.

> Where to find the kernel patch ?
> Maybe the folder kernel ?

There is no 8.0 kernel at the moment (as described in the advisory)
It should be available today.

Bye,
     Thomas
--