Re: [suse-security] Can a Suse box be a proxy gateway and a DNS server at the same time??

The problem is this, for me to have the Dns working i need to change a
setting in /etc/sysconfig/network/sysconfig from "yes" to "no" and that
makes squid work or dns Server not both at the same time!
and yes 1 Ghz in my small network is i think that's enought!
because thet setting allows the resolv.conf file to be writen or not.
i'm new at linux so ther are something that i dont undertstand very
well!