[suse-security] access via SSH

Greetings,

After upgrade from 8.0 to 8.2 I have problems accessing my system with SSH.
>From the box to another system theire is no problem, but from other
linux-boxes or windows (using Putty) I cannot access it anymore.

The firewall is on, also services allowed is SSH and I also tell firewall to
accept tru port 22. I read a lot of info and went tru some conf files but I
do not know where the problems is located exactly

Richard