Re: [suse-security] access via SSH

comments inside:

-SNIP -

After upgrade from 8.0 to 8.2 I have problems accessing my system with
SSH.
From the box to another system theire is no problem, but from other linux-boxes or windows (using Putty) I cannot access it anymore.

The firewall is on, also services allowed is SSH and I also tell
firewall to accept tru port 22. I read a lot of info and went tru some conf files
-SNIP-

On the linux side the clients will have to remove the hosts entry in the
~/.ssh/known_hosts file. If there is something simular on the windows
boxes you will need to do the same there as well.

you mean to *remove* these entries ?? Why ?

just wondering,  Philipp