Re: [suse-security] SuSE 8.0 kernels approved

> Thanks Thomas,
> 		got the kernel update fine.  Couldn't find the Md5 checksum. Did I
> miss it somewhere??

There was an update for some minutes for the 8.0 distribution, but we have
deleted it again, concerned that it would break some few systems under
rare circumstances. There is a kernel update out now for 8.0, but its
md5sums are nowhere announced. Use "rpm --checksig *.rpm" to verify its
integrity.

> Best regards. . . Fred

Thanks,
Roman.