Re: [suse-security] access via SSH (solved)

Op woensdag 25 februari 2004 09:51, schreef Lars Ellenberg:

> must read FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="ssh"

> this is bash syntax and sourced by a bash script, so quoting only
> matters if you have white space (or special characters) to quote.
>
> you have _QUICKMODE=no ?
>
> note also that _EXT_TCP does not help, if you are comming from INT
> so check _DMZ_TCP and _INT_TCP, too!
>

> 	Lars Ellenberg

Hello,

Thanks Lars for your golden tip: indeed I had to edit FW so that:
FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="ssh"
FW_SERVICES_INT_TCP="ssh"
FW_SERVICES_DMZ_TCP="ssh"

Indeed I come in by LAN so INT has to allow ssh.
Considering the above settings and ONLY want to ssh over LAN, I think I could
leave blank EXT and DMZ ??

Anyway things work out fine now...

Richard