[suse-security] SuSE Firewall2 ? same as pro9 firewall2?

Could someone please explain a little more about the suse firewall2 product?
I purchased SuSE Linux Pro 9.0 and it has a firewall2 with it.

Is that the same as the SuSE firewall2 product I've seen advertised on the
SuSE website? I see there is also a VPN module that can be purchased is this
somewhere with my distribution so I could try it out? If not, any way an
evaluation can be gotten? I've looked on  their site but there's realy not
mich info about the firewall2 product.

Thanks in Advance

Mike