[suse-security] Is it possible to restrict a users access to only a few shell commands.

I need to restrict specific users access to only a few shell commands. Some
users maybe only need commands like ls, cat, ping, sudo and su, and I like
to make sure that NO other commands are avaliable to them. Is this possible ?.

I have thought about using chroot, but if the user uses su, he need to be able to
have access to all the commands the new user has.

Is there a super simple and maybe more secure shell then bash ?.

Med venlig hilsen
Bo Jacobsen

SystemHouse
Vesterbrogade 149,   1620 København V