[suse-security] Restricted Samba access on 8.0

I run a samba server at work using winbind and XFS/ACL's for auth and
need to know which ports need to be open to only allow access to the SMB
shares. I currently have 137-139 and 443 (both tcp & udp) open but
always get the error "The network path was not found". Are there other
ports that need to be open for access to work? Obviously if I open all
ports I have access not only to the SMB shares but everything else as
well.

--
Ken Schneider
unix user since 1989