[suse-security] fou4s, SuSE 9.0 and recent kernel update

Hi people,

I'm sufficiently confused that I have to ask for assistance.  Tonight's
kernel upgrade using fou4s went fine on SuSE 8.2 and SLES 8.  On SuSE 9.0
it didn't happen, fou4s simply doesn't see the upgrade.

Working directly towards ftp.suse.com or ftp.gwdg.de works.  Mirroring
either to my local server using wget --mirror gets me the packages and
the patches/kernel-51366 file - but trying to use fou4s towards that
mirror the 9.0-box simply fails to see that there's a kernel upgrade
there.  The mirror has worked in the past for all other patches, including
kernel patches.

Any advice?

Cheers,

Bjørn
--
Bjørn Tore Sund           Phone:  (+47) 555-84894    Stupidity is like a
System administrator      Fax:    (+47) 555-89672    fractal; universal and