RE: [suse-security] SuSEFirewall doesn't work?

I don't know what you want to do exactly but check this:

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/submitted/squid_proxy.html

Maybe this is the answer you are looking for:

"....

You probably have a more sophisticated NetFilter setup. However, there is
one line that you need to redirect inbound traffic on port 80 to Squid on
port 3128:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-ports 3128

...."