[suse-security] Where to report SPAM, scams, viruses, etc... (when it is illegal)

Hello list,

This is more a procedural question than a direct security but relevant none the less:

Where (for various countries) can you report spam, scams, dialers, viruses, or other computer crimes?

Lately, the spam I have been receiving has been more and more offensive and illegal in it's offerings (many obious bank fraud scams, pirated software, etc...) and when left with only an unlisted phone number or domain it can be difficult to know where to send the information to have the proper action taken, especially if it's a foreign country.

At the moment I report major problems (such as domains offering bank scams) to the ISPs in question and ignore most "normal" spam.

Thanks,

J. Theriault
administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx