[suse-security] Squid crashing

Greetings,

I'm not entirely sure this is the right place to post a question like this,
but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

I'm running squid on suse 9.0 professional, and have run into a problem.
Every couple of days, squid seems to stop working. Users attempt to connect
to the web through squid, but never see their target webpage. If I reboot
the system, squid starts working again, but a few days later, the same thing
seems to happen all over again. I ran squid for a couple of years on red
hat, and never ran into this problem--it started when I made the move to
suse.

I am looking into adjusting squid's error logging to help track down this
problem, but in the meantime I thought I'd also ask if anyone is aware of
any known issues running squid on suse 9.0.

Thanks,

Mike Watson
mwatso@xxxxxxxxxx