From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "SLE" <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Matthias Hupp" <mhupp@xxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 3:30 AM
Subject: Re: [suse-security] cannot access ftp server -- getpeername
(in.ftpd): Transport endpoint is not connected

El 2004-05-18 a las 12:07 +0800, Matthias Hupp escribió:

> 1) Run fsck on all partitions, maybe there was some damage.
> ***
> That was done already shortly after the incident...

I suppose so; but any way, run it manually, from the rescue CD, spscially
if there is a reiser partition somewhere.

> ***
> 2) maybe there was a configuration change time ago, that did not get
> activated because the services afected were not restarted at the time,
> till this forced reboot.
> ***
> That is theoretically possible. Still clueless, though...

Configuration file for ftp server, /etc/host*, resolv, dns files and
server (if present)... firewall files... password/groups files...

--
Saludos
       Carlos Robinson