[suse-security] Wireless security book

Hello List!

I would like to buy a book about wireless lan and it should cover linux and
its open source tools  such as ipsec, vpn, etc...

I have already read "Real world security" by Bob Toxen and "Hacking Linux
Exposed 2nd Edition" which i really enjoyed.

So can anyone recommend me a wireless lan security book wich is quite up to
date and not too dry to read?

Thanks, Mario