[suse-security] SELinux in 9.1

Hi,

 I've found some discussion in March about SELinux in
list archives. I'd like to ask about SELinux status in
9.1, since it's already released and I'm considering
to purchase it. I have LiveEval and it seems kernel
has SEL and boots in permissive mode. Does it have
a policy customized for 9.1 so it's ready to boot
in enforcing mode and relabel filesystem ? What about
userland tools ? I'd be grateful for information.

Best regards,
Jarek