Re: [suse-security] openvpn samba question (sshd keep alive cont..)

Hi again.
El Miércoles, 26 de Mayo de 2004 12:18, Emiliano Sutil escribió:
> Manuel Balderrábano wrote:
>
> >Hi, you need to configure a bridge on the openvpn Server.
> >
> >Read this links from openvpn:
> >
> >  http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/bridge.html
> >  http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/INSTALL-win32.html
> >
> >Hope it helps!
> >

> Thanks,
De nada ;-)
> I don´t understand very well this instrucctions but It doesn´t matter
> I´ll study them and I hope I´ll finally understand it.

That's how I allways work...studing and asking the SuSE lists! :-)
There is an excellent  slide show by James Yonan:
http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/papers/BLUG-talk/

> but I have one question, in the windows  side is necessary any chage to
> make this work?

You need to install an openvpn client. It can even be started as a service...
Look in the download area, there are auto-installable exes, look for the exact
version you have on the Linux server.