Re: [suse-security] openvpn samba question (sshd keep alive cont..)

Hi.
El Miércoles, 26 de Mayo de 2004 13:07, Praise escribió:
> Alle 19:49, martedì 25 maggio 2004, Manuel Balderrábano ha scritto:
> > Hi, you need to configure a bridge on the openvpn Server.
> >
> > Read this links from openvpn:
> >
> >   http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/bridge.html
> >   http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/INSTALL-win32.html
> >
> > Hope it helps!
>
> There is no need for a bridging configuration.
> I have it working without it.
> Without a bridging configuration a WINS server helps a lot, and local master
> browsers should usually be the gateways.
For security reasons, I would never use my local master browser as the
gateway.
Anyway: Is it true what Robert Rasp says? If I put a Wins server avaliable for
all windows clients in the VPN, then they will not make broadcast calls at
all?

> If you do not have a complex vpn, bridging should be easier.
I think you mean ppp conection instead of bridging.