RE: [suse-security] Kernel building problem on SuSE 7.x

Trevor,

Thanks for your input.  I initially built .26, but that failed
so I tried .25, which failed as well with the same output.  I
understand that 7.x is not supported any longer, however I am
looking at building my own packages, not getting RPMS from the
SuSE gods.  I am migrating all of my systems to 9.1 Pro, however
9.1 is backordered from SuSE themselves.

In regards to security, I have egg on my face as I posted to
the wrong list...

Thanks :-)

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo@xxxxxxxxxx         Web: www.bascom.com
    BASCOM Global Internet Services, Inc.
          "When quality is the goal,
           winning is guaranteed."