Re: [suse-security] Re: [suse-security-announce] SUSE Security Announcement: kdelibs (SuSE-SA:2004:014)

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 05:18:05PM +0200, Al Bogner wrote:
> I use kdelibs3 3.2.2-2 17.04.2004 18:40:30 CEST. Does this version
> include this security-problem too? I checked the ftp-server and
> there is no newer version available.

rpm -qi --changelog  does not talk about any security fixes.

and  i386/supplementary/README.txt:

To make it short: If you wish to use a newer version of a package and if you
insist on having properly working updates at hand if there is a security
update, then please use a newer SuSE Linux version. If you feel a little bit
adventurous, then these packages will suit your needs.

So we may hope/ask for a fix, but should not complain about missing updates.

 ciao
     Joerg