Re: [suse-security] NFS over SSH

Hi,

I had the same problem and resolve it using nis and nfs.
I am using data encryption - ipsec (freeswan) - for the communication
between clients and server.
Maybe it is a possible way for you too.

Best regards,

Ralf Farke,

ps: I had just seen, you are a member of WWU like me.
So, if you need more information, just call me.

Ralf Farke
Westf. Wilhelms-Universität Münster
Institut für Wirtschaftsinformatik
Leonardo-Campus 3