Re: [suse-security] SUSE 9.1 POSTFIX 2.1 GREYLISTS ?

Am Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 13:54 schrieb peter.kanters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> is there any experiance using  GREYLIST configuration in postfix ??
> Is POSTFIX 2.1 needed to use greylists?

There were some discussions in the postfix-user-mailinglist. I haven't read
them, but maybe you find simething in the archives.
For example in:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=postfix-users

Or:

> Is there an update to POSTFIX 2.1.  expected in the near future on SUSE
> 9.1.  ?

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/choeger/postfix-2.1/

But how does this regard to suse-security?

--
	Andreas