Re: [suse-security] Per domain/host options for sshd?

On Thursday 03 June 2004 22:50, Frank Steiner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any way to specify certain options for sshd only for some domains
> or hosts just like you can do it for the openssh client (Host section)?
> E.g., I would like to restrict the usage of authorized_keys files to
> certain "trusted" domains and disallow it from other domains.
> Does anyone know a way to do this?
>
> Thanks!
> cu,
> Frank

Your logic is backward on this.  Why would you want to force people
to use passwords over un-trusted domains, when there is at least
some indication that passwords can be guessed by timeing.

Authorized keys are sent as a single burst (encrypted) and are
inherantly more secure.

But to answer your question, I have never heard of such capability.