[suse-security] about ssh tunnels (-R option)

Hello,

I´m trying to make inverse ssh tunnels to access the vnc server of a client machine.

MYPC   ------------------->SSH server ---------------->PC

vncserver - Internet --publicIP - PrivateIP -------  vncviewer
192.168.1.215			  192.168.0.200

To do this I use this command:

ssh -f -C -N -g -R 5910:192.168.1.215:5910 PublicIP (ssh server)

My problem is that with this command the socket that listen on the SSH server is on the localhost interface 127.0.0.1 so If I connect to the ssh server and run vncviewer 127.0.0.1:10 I reach the vncserver on MYPC, but if run from the PC machine vncviewer 192.168.0.200:10 I can´t connect because it does not accept connections to that interface at the 5910 port.

finally, my question is that is it possible to allow the connection from de PC machine so I reach the vncserver in MYPC machine

Thanks

P.D: My latest test with openvpn works very well, I make a openvpn connection from MYPC to PC and I reach the vncserver without any problem,
but now I want to do the same with ssh,

Emiliano Sutil