Re: [suse-security] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 12:01, Arjen de Korte wrote:
> This is already the fifth auto-reply I get from this person today. People
> using auto-replies on mailinglists should be shot (or do I need some coffee?)

Nah, they should be shot.

I have also posted about this issue, as have about 300 other list
subscribers, again and again, what can you do, some people atre just too
lazy or ignorant to do otherwise.

The thing that really gets to me is the fact that auto-replies can
actually be set up to deliver only once to any one mail address.

This is not difficult to do, and while it is still irritating, at least
you only get it once from each person. Not each time you submit a mail.