Re: [suse-security] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Am 04.06.2004 um 12:01 schrieb Arjen de Korte:

On Friday 04 June 2004 11:58, Hans Halstrick wrote:

I am out of office until 7-June (incl.) with limited access to my mail. In
urgent matters please call me on my mobile

This is already the fifth auto-reply I get from this person today. People using auto-replies on mailinglists should be shot (or do I need some coffee?)

0041 76 578 1560

Regards,
Hans

Perhaps you should call him on his mobile and discuss this thing directly?